Ár: 4,200,000 INR
A telek mérete: 52611.00 m2. Ennek az ingatlannak a jellemzői: Medence
, Edzőterem / Wellness
Az ingatlan ára: 4,200,000 INR.
NO PRE EMI UNTIL PROJECT COMPLETION --YOUR EMI WILL START ONCE WE HANDOVER THE KEYS TO YOU.
WITH OUT PRE-EMI DIRECT 8% DISCOUNT FROM BASIC COST (Don’t Miss this Oppurtunity)
JUST BOOK YOUR DREAM FLAT IN MANHATTAN FOR JUST PAYING 15% THE REST 85 % WILL BE YOUR HOME LOAN AT REDUCED RATE OF INTEREST FROM NATIONALISED BANK.
We are one of the Reputed Builder in Bangalore we are in to real-estate from 1995 We have created many Jewels in South of Bangalore.
Concorde Manhattan – Super Luxury Apartment – BDA Approved –Under Construction. (Completion Dec -2009)
Opposite to Wipro Gate No.-14 – Electronic City -1phase
Concorde Manhattan offers a selection of apartments ranging from 2 bedrooms, 2+ studies and 3 bedroom apartment, to suit individual requirements of space and budgets.
Loads of recreational facilities such as Sprawling Lawns, Swimming Pool, Coffee Shops, Snooker Pariors, Amphitheatre, Bowling Alley, Mini Theater, Squash and Tennis Courts make Concorde Manhattan even more attractive
Important from Mondinion.com!
Never pay any "deposit fee" or any other "fee" just to view a property! Any owner / agent who asks you to pay anything by Western Union / Money Gram should be immediately reported to us.
I would like to get occasional e-mails with EXCLUSIVE property investment deals.
Irja be a következő 4 karaktert :